Monday, May 6, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #37 & Features

PJH Designs




If you love Transformed Tuesday please be sure to share on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. The more people invited to the party the better for all of us!


Its May already! Yea! I love Spring don't you?

Well, before I share our features for this week let me share what I've been up to.

I have a couple of large pieces almost finished and ready to share with you but not quite. Later. I did finish this really pretty jewelry armoire.



For more images and complete post go here.

I also posted my weekly Free Graphic Wednesday and you may see all the free images here.




#1 Create Inspire....Drawer Planter Boxes



#2 Biljana Shabby...French Painted Armoire


#3 The Dedicated House...Completely Distracted



#4 Old Things New...Typography Transfer Project


#4 Somewhat Quirky Designs...Dressing the Mantel For Spring


#5 Restoration Redoux...Ruffled Lampshade


#6 Kassandra Shabby...Recycling Plastics


#7 Eclectic Red Barn...Tea & Light Cherry Scones

I'm always impressed by your talent and you continue to inspire me. Thanks so much for linking up and if you were featured feel free to grab a button below. If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thank you.


PJH Designs


This is the button for featured blogs. To link up use the button at top of page. Thanks.





Life on Lakeshore Drive<



Be sure to join my friends Kathy and Kathe at 
their great parties this week! Just click the buttons above after you link up here.


Now before we start the party I have a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!


*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 

*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.

*No stores, link parties, or Etsy shops please.



*By linking up to the party it is understood that you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks. I always give you credit.


One more thing. Don't forget to come back tomorrow and check out Free Graphics Wednesday and pick up some free printables for all of your crafty projects.


So what have you been up to?  We really want to see!


Hugs,


Joining the following fabulous parties:

Tuesday
Creative Blogger's Party & Hop

17 comments:

Lani @ Simply Fresh Vintage said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Always fun to come to the party!
Hugs & Blessings...
Lani
Simply Fresh Vintage

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for the feature Peggy! Have a great week!
Lisa

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Peggy! So happy to finally have something to share this week. :)

Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Peggy, Thank you for hosting. Love your party.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Oh My Goodness! Thank you for hosting and thank you for the feature! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Shanna768 said...

Thank you for featuring my Ruffled Lamp Shade Peggy!

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Dear Peggy - I'm so pleased that you featured my ironing board typography project. What a fun surprise. Thank you for the party and have a great week. Blessings, Patti

With A Blast said...

Thanks for hosting, Peggy! Have a lovely week :-)

Linda
With A Blast

Biljana said...

Peggy, thanks so much for featuring my Armoire:) Have a wonderful day, hugs Biljana

Emma Kate at Paint and Style said...

Thank for having me Peggy! x

Jeannie and Linda said...

Peggy, what would we do without the parties! Thanks for hosting each week. Such inspiration to be found here!

Peace,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Curtains in My Tree said...

It's always interesting to see what others are working on

thanks for hosting us all

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party and have a great day/week!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...